Metanoia One to Many Support Model
In a One to Many Support Model, the service or product development work is distributed between the onshore oversight and offshore support center. The Metanoia model allows for success where others mostly fail. The advantage of the Metanoia approach is that our local, often onsite team, takes ownership of the communication process. Our company assigns a person to be your primary contact (with a second person for backup purposes). Our primary contact provides our client with a single contact point responsible for all communication success and quality control.
Metanoia can communicate with offshore personnel in either English or the programmer’s mother tongue. This has proven to be one of the most successful and popular outsourcing models employed in the industry today.
In our model, a dedicated senior level individual will provide primary services from a support center in the U.S. Depending on the work that needs to be performed, we will distribute and balance the workload between our onshore center and an offshore center located in a different country.
Our dedicated Senior manager will act as the mediator between the client
and the offshore support center. We shall own the communication process
and take that responsibility thus improving the quality of timely deliveries.
Some of the tasks undertaken by local personnel includes each of the teams
- Gathering initial information about the support needs through direct interaction with the client.
- Understanding the requirements/specifications of the environments needing support.
Analyzing the collected specifications of the environments.
- Documenting the client’s environments, support needs and support processes
Interact directly with the clients to accommodate any changes.
- Testing/Checking of project work performed offshore before handing it over to client.
Acting as a mediator between the client and the offshore support centers, and
- Interact with the client and offshore team on a regular basis by ensuring expectations and on-time delivery.