Testing & Quality Assurance Services
The central success factor in a globally competitive market is standing out from the competition often by launching new IT products and services. To achieve this requirement a company needs motivated employees that pay attention to the testing processes. There is often nothing more demotivating than a failed product launch.
But how does motivation come about? First and foremost, it is a result of personal success in the course of daily work activities. Testing normally is a task shunned by application developers. Metanoia has a business unit dedicated to Testing IT applications. Metanoia has a history of making significant contributions to this. That said, IT has to be optimally tailored to the requirements of the business:
By making the right deployment of fully tested technological solutions, the efficiency of successful launches can be increased (operational excellence).
Does Your IT Testing Make a Significant Contribution to the Success of Your Company?
Testing is necessary to help ensure that new implementations and changes are fine tuned to meet expected service levels and support a positive business image. However, many organizations are finding that they lack the testing facilities, tools, skills and processes to help detect problems and prevent performance and availability issues.
MANAGED TEST CENTRE
- A shared service which centralizes all the testing capabilities and serves as a certification organization across all client applications
- Enables the entire client groups to access and benefit from economies of scale & cross functionality
- Common Standardized templates, checklists & guidelines enabling improved quality and reduced defects
- Resources with skills ranging across various aspects of QA complimenting each other to ensure robust test service delivery
- A common governance with well-defined processes across the projects
HIGHLIGHTS OF MANAGED TEST CENTRE
- SLA Driven
- Standardized processes
- Improved quality through better QA coverage for all applications
- Improved Time to market through automation
- Improved Performance
- Non-functional Test Coverage
- Ad hoc Testing
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS OF MANAGED TEST CENTRE
- Executive management support and commitment
- People change management
- Open and broad based communication on the roles that SMEs play
- Generating a critical mass for acceptance
- Client POC for supporting change management
- Setting the right expectations with project Stakeholders